Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Peachy Mother's Day


for the ladies i work with, they are like my second mother's. they always take care of me, offer advice and make me laugh. so every year for mother's day, i give them something special. this year i decided to give them each a flower, an apricot new guinea impatient to be exact...for being such 'patient' mothers to me.  i bought rosie, pink paper bags, with a wide bottom so the flower could sit in the bag without getting squished. to keep the dirt from getting everywhere, i sat the flower in a small zip lock baggy, then wrapped two layers of pink and peach tissue around it.  to secure the tissue, i used some thin, white satin ribbon. i made a tags for the bags using my design program, my favorite fonts and some glitter paper. i used paper mod podge to secure the tag to the front of the bag.  i topped off the gift with some fuchsia satin ribbon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment