Monday, April 30, 2012

I Made it Personal

As a Bridal Shower gift, I was a bit stumped as to what to get. I looked at the registry and didn't feel right buying the bride a garden hose. Instead, I used my creative talents and created a box of personalized stationery for her and her fiancee to use for the shower and wedding gifts they received. I didn't use the same style of stationery for the whole box. I mixed it up, tried to use the couple's wedding colors, which in this case were yellow and light blue. I packed it all together in a nice reusable box, adding some pens, envelope seals and stamps. 

I was also able to buy a frame off of their registry. I placed a photograph of the two of them, backed in a textured yellow paper and ribbon. Then to keep it safe, I used some light blue paper shreds and yellow tissue to keep it safe, while it traveled. 

To top it off, I wrapped the gift in light blue paper and found this faded yellow ribbon. Making a large bow at the top, I added a large, white peony with a yellow center as the topper. 

1 comment:

  1. This was a WONDERFUL gift and SOOO helpful! I also loved the wrapping, as I always do when you wrap gifts, and the flowers are in a vase at my house!! Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete