Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fancy Timeline

I got this fabulous idea from a friend of mine, who I helped host a Bachelorette party with....it's called a 'Panty Timeline'.  Typically this idea would be displayed at the party, however I was unable to attend the party for my dear friend, so I send her, her gift instead. The picture above was what she saw when she opened the box. 

The poem is easily accessible though goggle searches and may require some tweeking on your part. You will need to buy 7 pairs of panties for this project. You will need to get the brides size and the destination of her honeymoon in order to complete this project.
Depending on what poem version you use, you will need to buy specific colors. My favorite place to go is Victoria Secret...they always have a fun selection. I printed the different parts of the poem and attached them to the pair of panties that corresponded with that section. I used a piece of pink ribbon to attach the card. Because I had to ship this, I had to pack them tightly, placing layers of tissues in between to keep them in place. If you plan on displaying these at the Bachelorette Party, You will need a long piece of ribbon and 14 clothes pins. It's really fun and cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment