Sunday, April 29, 2012

Perfectly Pink

Once I saw these orchids...I had to buy them and use them for a gift. I used them for a Bachelorette Party gift (see Fancy Timeline post). I bought foil pink wrap and 2.75'' pink satin ribbon to go with the gift. I took the stem of orchids apart. Doing a simple bow on top, I arranged the orchids all around the bow. Using a little hot glue, I attached the flowers to keep them in place.  

To complete the gift, I found a 'Bride' gem sticker, which I attached to a sparkly purple tag I made, then attached the tag to the gift using thin hot pink ribbon. When the gift was complete, it looked gorgeous! I made sure to wrap the gift up very carefully and place pink tissue around the flowers so they would not get damaged during the shipping process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment