Thursday, April 19, 2012

From the Present to the Bouquet

This was a new craft project I attempted after learning of the 'rehearsal' bouquet. I had never really heard of this concept before until last year. So for my brother's fiance I decided that I would avoid the regular paper plate and try something new. I used all the ribbons from the bride to be's bridal shower, which worked together beautifully. The brides colors were teal with hints of white, silver and black. 

The ribbon were all different sizes and lengths. Using a little hot glue, a needle and thread and a touch of bling. I was able to create a wide array of flowers to complete the bouquet. This particular flower was made with 2.75'' white French satin ribbon. I added some pearls and gems to the center to make it stand out....and to cover the stitches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment