Sunday, April 29, 2012

One Tequila..Two Tequila...Three Tequila...Floor!

This was a Bridal Shower gift I put together for my future sister-in-law and my brother. I love looking though gift registries and seeing if I can come up with a theme. One of my favorite's to do is the Chips and Dip gift. Usually somewhere the bride will pick a chips and dip serving platter. In this case, I bought the serving dish, then added items that would go with it. I wrapped up up the dish with margarita/tequila mix, margarita glasses, lime and lemon storage containers, napkins, salsa and cheese sauce and of course, chips! All ingredients for a good time! I put everything together and set it all in a lime green wine/beer tub. I stuffed the bottom of the tub with lime green tissue paper and lime green shreds to make sure everything was propped up. I used a shrink wrap bag to keep everything together, topping it all off with a white satin bow, large ring and over-sized tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment